Monday, April 17, 2006

exhaustion and frustration

exhaustion: finished day 8 of working.....one more day until i have a day off. It was going ok until today, i have been so sluggish and tired. i got home and just couldn't go to craft night. i felt too zombified. I'm very disappointed, I even made cookies, but i had to go to bed. I went and sorta half slept for over an hour. i feel better, sort of, but i'm going back to bed real soon.
frustration: for some reason blockbuster online is sending me my dvds out of order. NOT ok when you're on season 3 of Buffy, and they send you season 4. I got another DVD today, expecting the right one, and again it was season 4. WTF? I've been emailing them, but of course they're incredibly not helfpful. "Disable your cookies" " use internet explorer" "delete all the other seasons from your qeue" or "add them as a set" which I DID, dammit! I miss netflix.......but I really like my blockbuster in store coupons. crapholes. oh the disappointment of receiving the wrong Buffy DVD's.......

4 comments:

pulpshopgirl said...

oh that's so rude of blockbuster! don't they know the importsnce of watching buffy in the right order? bastards. i love the in store coupons too! today i rented 'house of wax' with paris hilton! i can't wait to see her die a melty waxy death!

Anonymous said...

I so feel your pain about buffy, though I'd be happy to watch any buffy right at the moment, even crappy season 5-We missed you at craft night--

evil cat of hell

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»