Wednesday, April 19, 2006

long day off

It's been a busy day. I got up bright and early to drop Rosie off at the vet. When she was a puppy she had a little eyelash growing inside her eye, and it gave her a weepy eye. they plucked it and cauterized it, but it seemed to have come back. Her eye was weepy again and last week she kept rubbing at it. So I took her in. $175 later, her vaccines are updated and her toenails are trimmed, but they didn't find anything in her eye. "It must have fallen out." Well thats great. Hopefully it won't bother her anymore, and hopefully I will never again pay $175 for stuff that would normally be $30. Though this isn't the first time, and probably won't be the last either.
today I got the wrong Buffy DVD from Blockbuster AGAIN.....it must have been en route before i deleted all the other seasons from my qeue. but I also got something RAD in the mail that made me feel better:


Aubry, my "big" sister (not older, just taller) sent me presents! I love them! It totally made my day. The picture doesn't do the tank top justice, the colors are really amazing. there are lots of different colors in each skull. Not only is the tank top awesome, but the dinosaur pen.....reminds me of something....oh yeah! ME!


dino battle! cori vs. AL- i'm not sure, but I think I'm getting my ass kicked.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.