Sunday, April 02, 2006

i'm a team player

We had our first wrestling meeting today. at least it was the first one for me. Kamaria and I figured out a name for our team, we're the Pop Roxxx! we're going for a pop star theme, Tom is going to be our manager/father. we've got lots of good ideas for outfits and makeup and whatnot, we just have to think up some really good pop princess names. Evilcat thought of Britney FearMe and Christina Agony.....so something along those lines. But we're shooting for sister names, I just can't think of any good rip-offs of Jessica and Ashlee Simpson, and Britney and Jamie Lynn FearMe doesn't work because with two it becomes plural, and FearUs sounds kind weird, yadda yadda..... But I'm really really excited about wrestling, and every week we get to meet up with some people from Seattle Semi-Pro! They're going to help us train. How cool is THAT?

now back to crafts, today I framed the little embroidered birdie anatomist gave me!

No comments: