Monday, April 10, 2006

Daydreaming Escape Plans

Today I was having strong runaway urges. When i told anatomist we began to formulate a plan. it started with leaving tonight for mexico. i was going to pack us some lunches and we were going to have to stop at my parent's house in eugene to pick up my tent. Then we decided we would have to stop in Portland to kidnap Pulpshopgirl and in Eugene to kidnap Sierra as well. We reasoned that we would need more tents, but then realized that when we kidnapped Pulpshopgirl we could also steal her truck and trailer. I decided anatomist had better leave work early, but she couldn't get out of downtown because there was a protest. She said I would have to steal a helicopter. So I stole a chopper and picked her up on the roof of her office building. We choppered to Portland, where we landed in Pulpshopgirl's yard.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me know next time you runaway. I can supply snacks.

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»